PhpDig.net

Go Back   PhpDig.net > PhpDig Forums > Script Installation

Old 12-11-2004, 05:45 AM   #1
humanitaire.ws
Green Mole

It doesn't work

Phpdig seems to be greatful but it doesn't work with me and my website. I've tried to update phpdig version to 1.8.4

What must I do?

It is working with someone?

My website: www.humanitarian.ch

The error given is :

Spidering in progress... [Stop spider]

Warning: mysql_num_rows(): supplied argument is not a valid MySQL result resource in /home2/humanita/public_html/admin/robot_functions.php on line 113

Warning: mysql_num_rows(): supplied argument is not a valid MySQL result resource in /home2/humanita/public_html/admin/spider.php on line 246

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
SITE : http://www.humanitaire.ws/
Exclude paths :
- @NONE@

Warning: mysql_num_rows(): supplied argument is not a valid MySQL result resource in /home2/humanita/public_html/admin/spider.php on line 356

Warning: mysql_num_rows(): supplied argument is not a valid MySQL result resource in /home2/humanita/public_html/admin/spider.php on line 371

Warning: fopen(../admin/temp/26859171.tmp): failed to open stream: Permission denied in /home2/humanita/public_html/admin/robot_functions.php on line 1034

Warning: fwrite(): supplied argument is not a valid stream resource in /home2/humanita/public_html/admin/robot_functions.php on line 1035

Warning: fclose(): supplied argument is not a valid stream resource in /home2/humanita/public_html/admin/robot_functions.php on line 1036

Warning: filesize(): Stat failed for ../admin/temp/26859171.tmp (errno=2 - No such file or directory) in /home2/humanita/public_html/admin/robot_functions.php on line 1037
1:http://www.humanitaire.ws/
(time : 00:00:17)

Warning: mysql_num_rows(): supplied argument is not a valid MySQL result resource in /home2/humanita/public_html/admin/spider.php on line 356
No link in temporary table

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

links found : 1
http://www.humanitaire.ws/
Optimizing tables...
Indexing complete !
humanitaire.ws is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2004, 06:39 AM   #2
vinyl-junkie
Purple Mole

I have it working just fine on my test server, so I guess my question for you would be - What modifications have you made to the "out of the box" version of 1.8.4? That is most likely where your problem lies.

Hope this helps.
vinyl-junkie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2004, 09:35 AM   #3
humanitaire.ws
Green Mole

I've just uploaded the 1.8.4 version.
But anyway it doesn't work. I don't know why.
Old 12-11-2004, 10:01 AM   #4
vinyl-junkie
Purple Mole

So you didn't make any modifictions at all? Did you install 1.8.4 in a new directory, or did you copy the files over the existing ones on your web server? Try deleting all the files on the server again and re-uploading them.

Also, just to point out, Charter has made a couple of bug fixes since initially announcing that 1.8.4 was available. You might want to re-download the zip file before you do all that I suggested.

Let us know if this helps at all. If it doesn't, let us know if you're still getting the same errors or different ones.
Old 12-11-2004, 10:07 AM   #5
humanitaire.ws
Green Mole

I've just upgraded the db. for my website. Please check. Now the error is:

Warning: fopen(../admin/temp/42277151.tmp): failed to open stream: Permission denied in /home2/humanita/public_html/admin/robot_functions.php on line 1034

Warning: fwrite(): supplied argument is not a valid stream resource in /home2/humanita/public_html/admin/robot_functions.php on line 1035

Warning: fclose(): supplied argument is not a valid stream resource in /home2/humanita/public_html/admin/robot_functions.php on line 1036

Warning: filesize(): Stat failed for ../admin/temp/42277151.tmp (errno=2 - No such file or directory) in /home2/humanita/public_html/admin/robot_functions.php on line 1037
Old 12-11-2004, 10:13 AM   #6
vinyl-junkie
Purple Mole

I think the problem you're having now is that you need 777 folder permissions for admin/temp, includes and text_content. Make sure you've done that, then try it again.
Old 12-14-2004, 04:12 AM   #7
humanitaire.ws
Green Mole

Thank you so much!!

Now I've got this message:

SITE : http://www.humanitaire.ws/
Exclude paths :
- @NONE@
1:http://www.humanitaire.ws/
(time : 00:00:09)
No link in temporary table

links found : 1
http://www.humanitaire.ws/
Optimizing tables...
Indexing complete !

Is that normal that there is no link in the temporary table? I think so.
Old 12-14-2004, 04:23 AM   #8
vinyl-junkie
Purple Mole

Quote:
Originally Posted by humanitaire.ws
Is that normal that there is no link in the temporary table? I think so.
Yep, perfectly normal. Check through the old forum posts and you'll see.
Old 12-15-2004, 03:37 AM   #9
humanitaire.ws
Green Mole

Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by vinyl-junkie
Yep, perfectly normal. Check through the old forum posts and you'll see.
Wonderful.

I thank you so much. Now it's working very well.

I just need now to create my own design and template. Something much more easier for me. Thanx