PDA

View Full Version : Segmentation fault, phpDig 1.8.9 RC1


shockfreezer
05-12-2006, 02:46 AM
Hi there,

phpDig 1.8.9 RC1 throws during spidering an Segmentation fault.
After a lot of debugging i've found out that the error is in the file admin/robot_function.php on line 650.
On this line you'll find a mb_eregi comparison of the server answer with a lot of special cars ($lota_chars). In the charlist ($lota_chars) you'll find the char ΓΏ, it's the last char in the list, and this char causes the error. If I remove the char everything works fine.

I'm not sure whether is a general fault or just a fault in case of our server configuration. :squint:
Our server configuration:
Apache/2.0.55 (Debian)
PHP/5.1.4
an a lot of extensions ;)

I hope this information helps someone to solve the same error in shorter time.

Greez
shockfreezer

Sorry for my poor english :D