PDA

View Full Version : Changing the search page

Dave A
08-24-2004, 11:21 AM
If I want to make the search page look different from the standard one that has the temlpates showing in a list at the top.
How do I do it,? do I make a header.html and a footer.html page using say net objects fusion and just drop them into a directory on the server?
Do I make them and ftp them into say the ADMIN/INCLUDES folder.

I would like to make the search page look really good but I am unsure how to do this.

So any pointers would be good folks.
I am not the brightest light on the christmas tree so any ideas on how to do this should be fairly basic please.

I have found that some web sites have too many files, my own personal one has close on 1020 pages and I was wondering how I can get PHPDIG to search the lot? I have tried to pick a page that is halfway down the directory and hoped that PHP eould follow on down the chain listing those files below it's normal range of 20.

The new look web site is a charm.

Your help would be appreciated fellow Moles....

All the best
Dave Andrews.
BTW downunder is really sunny this morning it looks like spring is on it's way...

Charter
08-24-2004, 08:17 PM
Hi. Make an HTML template using the PhpDig tags like those in the templates folder or see this (http://www.phpdig.net/forum/showthread.php?t=348) for other alternatives.