PhpDig.net

Go Back   PhpDig.net > General Forums > The Mole Hole

Old 09-14-2004, 02:50 AM   #1
s8n
Green Mole

Angry So let me get this straight ....

Before I can search the forums for this search engine to try and get it to work I have to register and post a pointless message. Sorry, but until a fresh install stops producing errors like

PHP Code:
NoticeUndefined offset1 in /phpdig/libs/phpdig_functions.php on line 200

Notice
Undefined offset1 in /phpdig/libs/phpdig_functions.php on line 201
(which incidentally is down to the $phpdig_string_subst and $phpdig_words_chars variables
don't you think that's a little extreme!
s8n is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2004, 03:41 AM   #2
Charter
Head Mole

So let me get this straight .... Cute title.

Anyway, yes, now you have to register and post one message before gaining full forum access. It certainly is a lot to ask, I know, I am so ruthless and mean. If you want to post a meaningless message, rather than say hello, it's your choice.

Now that you have posted one message, you can ask about your undefined offset issue in the PhpDig Forums if you want.
Responses are offered on a voluntary if/as time is available basis, no guarantees. Double posting or bumping threads will not get your question answered any faster. No support via PM or email, responses not guaranteed. Thank you for your comprehension.
Charter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2004, 05:29 PM   #3
Dave A
Purple Mole

Post one message

If Charter askes for just one posting and to register before you can search the forums, I don't see anything wrong with that.
This is a small community type thing, we all try and help each other and it's a bonus, you try and get support for other products as easily as this.
On line support is hard to find even with commercial products, PHPDIG would appear to be almost a labour of love in this case.
We should all thank everyone who contributes to helping everyone and we should admire the brain that sat and coded this in the first instance.
And as we say downunder "GOOD ON YER MATE!"

Charter get's my vote on this one.
Dave A is offline   Reply With Quote