PhpDig.net

Go Back   PhpDig.net > PhpDig Forums > Troubleshooting

Old 04-25-2005, 11:04 PM   #1
Sibona
Former Member

Indexing stops after a few pages

Hello,

When I try to update my site, it now stops indexing after a few pages for no reason. Many pages are not indexed yet although they are properly linked.

I noticed in that in the tempspider, some pages have error set to 1. These pages are in an excluded directory and I do not understand why they are even stored in the tempspider. Besides, they are working pages and I do not see why they get error set to 1.

Any idea ?

Cheers,
Nicolas
Sibona is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2005, 10:27 AM   #2
Charter
Head Mole

Check out section 6 of the documentation. Also, try changing some of the config file options such as LIMIT_TO_DIRECTORY, PHPDIG_IN_DOMAIN, *_MAX_LIMIT, and *_LIMIT. Without knowing more about the pages you are tring to index, I don't know why you'd be getting ones in the tempspider table. Perhaps you can provide some examples?
Responses are offered on a voluntary if/as time is available basis, no guarantees. Double posting or bumping threads will not get your question answered any faster. No support via PM or email, responses not guaranteed. Thank you for your comprehension.
Charter is offline   Reply With Quote