PhpDig.net

Go Back   PhpDig.net > PhpDig Forums > Troubleshooting

Old 10-04-2004, 11:22 AM   #1
tdsongo
Green Mole

Question Authentication Issues

I know that I am an exception in that I am running IIS with PHP in the ISAPI mode but I am not sure how PHP-dig is handling authentication outside of the three lines in the Config line. Bottom line is that I am being denied access to the Seach page if I have not previously logged in through the Admin directory.

Check this linkhttp://www.duesc.org/site_admin/mana...rch/search.php

I found this when I began to move a copy of the search page to the directory I wanted to use and got a premission denied error refering to the config file.

http://www.duesc.org/search.php

I have the config file: define('PHPDIG_ADM_AUTH','0'); so I should not be getting a program specific login and on the Search Page I dont but I am denied access. Any Thoughts??
tdsongo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2004, 11:40 AM   #2
Charter
Head Mole

This doesn't look like a PhpDig issue but maybe an htaccess file or some such thing located in the site_admin and/or the management directory. The config file has an example that shows how to move the search.php page from /[PHPDIG_DIR]/search.php to /search.php if desired.
Responses are offered on a voluntary if/as time is available basis, no guarantees. Double posting or bumping threads will not get your question answered any faster. No support via PM or email, responses not guaranteed. Thank you for your comprehension.
Charter is offline   Reply With Quote