PhpDig.net

Go Back   PhpDig.net > PhpDig Forums > Mod Submissions

Old 08-04-2004, 07:46 AM   #31
Charter
Head Mole

>> Yeah, database driven system would be nice but then I have to rewrite all PhpDig files...

Hi manfred, maybe I'll try to see if I can get the config databased in the next release.
Responses are offered on a voluntary if/as time is available basis, no guarantees. Double posting or bumping threads will not get your question answered any faster. No support via PM or email, responses not guaranteed. Thank you for your comprehension.
Charter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2004, 12:34 AM   #32
manfred
Orange Mole

Can/shall I do something to help you? Are you planning to include better admin panel with this new release? Can you use mine mod as a starting point?

BTW Include a automatic checking/update feature - I have a script for that already?!
manfred is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2004, 07:58 AM   #33
ChadK
Green Mole

Error

When I log into the admin page I get:
Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/ckovac/public_html/phpdig/includes/connect.php:37) in /home/ckovac/public_html/phpdig/libs/auth.php on line 134
ChadK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2004, 11:48 AM   #34
ChadK
Green Mole

Forget that one.. found some spaces after a ?> that was causing it..

But now I have a problem when I submit anything from the new admin screen I get an error about not being able to find the file "config_set.php"
Old 08-29-2004, 06:05 AM   #35
hula
Green Mole

Question To use it add these lines to your template?

To use it add these lines to your template:

<style type="text/css">
a { text-decoration: none; }
.phpdigHighlight { color: <phpdig:highlight/>; background-color: <phpdig:background/>; font-weight: bold; }
</style>

I was unsure what file to add it to so I left that part out of the new admin panel install. Works fine still as far as I can tell
However I would like to know what file to add this style to so I can have (the full package)

Oh and thank you all developers/moders/everyone involved
phpdig gets a major from me.
Hula
hula is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2004, 03:44 PM   #36
ChadK
Green Mole

This rocks
Old 10-07-2004, 10:50 AM   #37
manfred
Orange Mole

I have almost finished next version of this mod. New feature will be database related. You can backup, optimize and restore the hole PhpDig database by single click or just some tables.

Here is a picture of the GUI.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg database.jpg (95.0 KB, 124 views)
Old 10-21-2004, 10:35 AM   #38
manfred
Orange Mole

New version is now ready for download at my home page. It was a bit tricky to get it work correctly but should be ok now. Zlib support is needed for backup because compression must be used to reduce file size.

It would be nice to know about performance issues when altering big databases.

What next - who knows? Ideas?

manfred
Old 11-04-2004, 07:45 AM   #39
funsutton
Green Mole

Exclamation

Manfred,

your admin panel rocks. I really like it alot. I am however getting one error message when I am cleaning dashes:

Cleanup dashes
Fatal error: Call to undefined function: phpdigdeltext() in ...public_html/search/admin/cleanup.php on line 176

I added the ... in the place of the actual directory structure.

Thanks,
Brian Sutton
http://www.piedmontswingdance.org/search
funsutton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2004, 08:47 PM   #40
AllKnightAccess
Green Mole

Unhappy Errors

I get these error messages when trying to acces the "Configuration > Database" page:

Warning: opendir(./backup/): failed to open dir: No such file or directory in /./admin/db_main.php on line 139

Warning: readdir(): supplied argument is not a valid Directory resource in /./admin/db_main.php on line 142

Warning: closedir(): supplied argument is not a valid Directory resource in /./admin/db_main.php on line 158
AllKnightAccess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2004, 11:06 AM   #41
vital
Green Mole

Quote:
Originally Posted by manfred
New version is now ready for download at my home page. It was a bit tricky to get it work correctly but should be ok now.

What next - who knows? Ideas?
Manfred, your admin panel is lot more functional then the one supplied with PhpDig. However, it also produces lots of PHP-warnings. They don't affect functionality but can be quite annoying. Just set error_reporting to E_ALL and you'll see what I mean. I hope this will be fixed in the next version. If you wish I can send you modified "warning-free" files.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AllKnightAccess
I get these error messages when trying to acces the "Configuration > Database" page:
Warning: opendir(./backup/): failed to open dir: No such file or directory in /./admin/db_main.php on line 139
Warning: readdir(): supplied argument is not a valid Directory resource in /./admin/db_main.php on line 142
Warning: closedir(): supplied argument is not a valid Directory resource in /./admin/db_main.php on line 158
Just create "/phpdig/admin/backup" directory

Quote:
Originally Posted by funsutton
Cleanup dashes
Fatal error: Call to undefined function: phpdigdeltext() in ...public_html/search/admin/cleanup.php on line 176
Add the following line to "cleanup.php" file (near other includes):
include "$relative_script_path/admin/robot_functions.php";
vital is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2004, 01:20 PM   #42
Topaz
Green Mole

Little mistake

Hi, just realized that on line 491 and 492 there is a small mistake

Code:
<input type="radio" <?php if(LINK_TARGET=="_top") echo("checked"); ?> name="replace" value="_top" /><?php phpdigPrnMsg('results_new'); ?> 
<input type="radio" <?php if(LINK_TARGET=="_blank") echo("checked"); ?> name="replace" value="_blank" /><?php phpdigPrnMsg('results_same'); ?>
it should read

Code:
<input type="radio" <?php if(LINK_TARGET=="_top") echo("checked"); ?> name="replace" value="_top" /><?php phpdigPrnMsg('results_same'); ?> 
<input type="radio" <?php if(LINK_TARGET=="_blank") echo("checked"); ?> name="replace" value="_blank" /><?php phpdigPrnMsg('results_new'); ?>
results_same and results_new has been mixed up.

Topaz
Topaz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2004, 01:22 PM   #43
manfred
Orange Mole

All of the above issues should be solved now and some new features added. Figure those out and be happy.

-m-
Old 12-01-2004, 12:32 PM   #44
manfred
Orange Mole

Previous version (1.8.3c) was full of bugs, please update. New settings added to spider and search parts also.

-m-
Old 12-01-2004, 06:12 PM   #45
vinyl-junkie
Purple Mole

Where can this be downloaded from?
vinyl-junkie is offline   Reply With Quote