PhpDig.net

Go Back   PhpDig.net > PhpDig Forums > Troubleshooting

Old 12-20-2004, 03:17 AM   #1
bforsyth
Green Mole

Unhappy

Hi Guys,

I am having trouble running the spider from Cron or the command line. Seems that it is a problem with $relative_script_path - but I can't work out what it is for the life of me. I am echoing it out in spider.php and it looks right. Weird thing is that it runs OK in the browser? See output below. Any help appreciated:

PHP Code:

@truth:~$ nice --adjust=19 /usr/bin/php4 -/home/username/public_html/search/admin/spider.php http://www.globalwaterintel.com/list.php

Relative Script path---->/home/username/public_html/search
Warning
main(../includes/config.php): failed to open streamNo such file or directory in /home/username/public_html/search/admin/spider.php on line 91

Warning
main(): Failed opening '../includes/config.php' for inclusion (include_path='.:/usr/share/php:/usr/share/pear'in /home/username/public_html/search/admin/spider.php on line 91

Warning
main(../admin/robot_functions.php): failed to open streamNo such file or directory in /home/username/public_html/search/admin/spider.php on line 112

Warning
main(): Failed opening '../admin/robot_functions.php' for inclusion (include_path='.:/usr/share/php:/usr/share/pear'in /home/username/public_html/search/admin/spider.php on line 112

Fatal error
Call to undefined function:  phpdigprnmsg() in /home/username/public_html/search/admin/spider.php on line 128 
bforsyth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2004, 03:42 AM   #2
bforsyth
Green Mole

Just someting a little further. If I change to the phpdig/admin directory and run the spider from there using

PHP Code:
cd public_html/search/admin/

/
usr/bin/php4 -f spider.php http://www.mysite.com 
it seems to work OK - so I am trying to work out why calling it using a full path would be any different?

Last edited by bforsyth; 12-20-2004 at 03:45 AM.
bforsyth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2004, 03:33 PM   #3
Slider
Orange Mole

The fix I had to use to make cron work. Hopefully related to your problem also.
http://www.phpdig.net/forum/showthre...=6919#post6919
Slider is offline   Reply With Quote