PhpDig.net

Go Back   PhpDig.net > PhpDig Forums > How-to Forum

Old 11-28-2004, 10:24 AM   #1
musicmag.ca
Green Mole

no results

hey, i have just installed the scripts... i did the manual db install, updated the config file and changed the permissions on the folders. when i go to phpdig/search.php and enter a value to search for, something i know i should be able to find i get no results... it's probably something stupid i have not done, any suggestions?
thanks

p.s. i am trying to query my phpbb site
musicmag.ca is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2004, 10:52 AM   #2
vinyl-junkie
Purple Mole

I seem to recall some issue with session id and phpbb, although I'm unable to find the thread right offhand.

What is the name of the session id that phpbb uses? You might need to modify this bit of code in config.php for that:

Code:
define('PHPDIG_SESSID_VAR','PHPSESSID,s');  // name of SID or variable to remove
                                            // can be 's' or comma delimited 's,id,var,foo,etc'
Hope this helps.
vinyl-junkie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2004, 03:13 PM   #3
musicmag.ca
Green Mole

did that, still nothing.. you know where it asks select a site to search there is nothing in there. does there have to be? also i have it setup like this
root\phpbb\
root\phpdig\
thanks for the response
musicmag.ca is offline   Reply With Quote