PhpDig.net

Go Back   PhpDig.net > PhpDig Forums > Troubleshooting

Old 09-13-2004, 07:41 PM   #16
WebDiva 2.0
Former Member

OK. Many thanks for this. We are thinking later to use the phpdig after we have some other thing finished first. We have also your other search script, the PHP/MySQL script.

We have a books search engine and turns out some guy did put our search engine in some automated query software and now he is making many queries against the server with this.

I have thought to put the search link result into JavaScript, but so many errors I am getting. Please Charter, how does this line needs be placed in JavaScript? I have escaped quotes left and write and still no joy.

This is the line: <removed>

I thought to ask you this through the support ticket to your site, but the email we are using keeps making the codes active where you cannot read them. So this way in here is much better for that.
WebDiva 2.0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2004, 07:54 PM   #17
Charter
Head Mole

Please do sent a support ticket for the proprietary code (i.e., not PhpDig) as these forums are for PhpDig support. Email can be sent so that it does not active itself. Thanks.
Responses are offered on a voluntary if/as time is available basis, no guarantees. Double posting or bumping threads will not get your question answered any faster. No support via PM or email, responses not guaranteed. Thank you for your comprehension.
Charter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2004, 07:57 PM   #18
WebDiva 2.0
Former Member

OK. Thanks again. Yes, I will do this now. Sorry for posting it here.
WebDiva 2.0 is offline   Reply With Quote