Go Back > PhpDig Forums > Bug Tracker

Thread Tools
Old 05-12-2006, 01:46 AM   #1
Green Mole
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: Switzerland
Posts: 6
Segmentation fault, phpDig 1.8.9 RC1

Hi there,

phpDig 1.8.9 RC1 throws during spidering an Segmentation fault.
After a lot of debugging i've found out that the error is in the file admin/robot_function.php on line 650.
On this line you'll find a mb_eregi comparison of the server answer with a lot of special cars ($lota_chars). In the charlist ($lota_chars) you'll find the char ΓΏ, it's the last char in the list, and this char causes the error. If I remove the char everything works fine.

I'm not sure whether is a general fault or just a fault in case of our server configuration.
Our server configuration:
Apache/2.0.55 (Debian)
an a lot of extensions

I hope this information helps someone to solve the same error in shorter time.


Sorry for my poor english
shockfreezer is offline   Reply With Quote

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
I: PHPDIG 1.8.9 RC1 - Cannot index. PL_90 Troubleshooting 1 11-09-2007 07:39 AM
Segmentation fault (core dumped) GunMuse Bug Tracker 0 02-20-2006 08:59 PM
PhpDig Versions 1.8.9 RC1 and 1.8.8 Released Charter Feedback & News 0 11-06-2005 10:34 PM
PHPDig 1.8.8 RC1 and MySQL djavet Script Installation 2 01-31-2005 11:02 PM
Segmentation Fault / errors parsing unknown Troubleshooting 8 04-11-2004 01:42 PM

All times are GMT -8. The time now is 11:16 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.3
Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright © 2001 - 2005, ThinkDing LLC. All Rights Reserved.