PhpDig.net

Go Back   PhpDig.net > PhpDig Forums > How-to Forum

Old 10-20-2004, 02:55 PM   #1
mr_ruskin
Green Mole

Highlight password-protected content with padlock?

I'm looking to highlight my password-protected content with one of those little padlock images to show that you have to sign up before you can access it. It's all in various directories underneath http://www.mysite/members/ and is protected by .htaccess authentication. So I guess I need to insert an if/else statement somewhere into the code, saying that if /xxx/ directory is in the path, to show a specified image. Any ideas where I should start on this? I've got phpdig up and running, but I'm not yet very familiar with the layout of the code. Would very much appreciate any suggestions or pointers.
mr_ruskin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2004, 03:59 AM   #2
Charter
Head Mole

http://www.phpdig.net/forum/showthread.php?t=1527

except look for members in $url instead of the extension.
Responses are offered on a voluntary if/as time is available basis, no guarantees. Double posting or bumping threads will not get your question answered any faster. No support via PM or email, responses not guaranteed. Thank you for your comprehension.
Charter is offline   Reply With Quote