PhpDig.net

Go Back   PhpDig.net > General Forums > Feedback & News

Old 09-21-2004, 03:27 AM   #1
vinyl-junkie
Purple Mole

Forum Search - Unauthorized To View Page

I don't know if this has anything to do with the recent forum upgrade, but I was doing a search on the term "phpnuke" just now. I received a list of threads with that term in it, clicked on a thread with the title "phpnuke integration" and received an error that said "You are not authorized to view this page." However, when I go to the Mod Requests forum, find that thread and click on it from there, it works just fine.
vinyl-junkie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2004, 05:30 AM   #2
kiruba
Green Mole

Hello

Hi everybody. I'm having problems doing searchs in spanish (jóven, acción). I'll do a forum search to see how to set up phpdig.

I still can't do a forum search. Sorry, can somebody help me?
kiruba is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2004, 09:19 AM   #3
Charter
Head Mole

@ vinyl-junkie: It's not a forum thing, it's an htaccess block because enough people were trolling for nuke, finding reference to it on this site, and then attempting badness.

@ kiruba: The forum automatically updates your member status. It takes about a minute for the forum to do the update after post one so now your status is set to search.
Responses are offered on a voluntary if/as time is available basis, no guarantees. Double posting or bumping threads will not get your question answered any faster. No support via PM or email, responses not guaranteed. Thank you for your comprehension.
Charter is offline   Reply With Quote