PhpDig.net

Go Back   PhpDig.net > PhpDig Forums > Bug Tracker

Old 08-25-2004, 01:06 AM   #1
Rolandks
Purple Mole

Lightbulb phpdigprnmsg and Did you mean

I found two little bugs in 1.8.3:

1. Cron Job on Windows doesn't work:

<Call to undefined function: phpdigprnmsg() in C:\InetPub\wwwroot\phpdig183\admin\spider.php on line 122>

You have to set in spider.php on Line 84:

$relative_script_path = '..';

However, i don't know, but it works on windows only with this settings?!
See: http://www.phpdig.net/forum/showthread.php?t=56

2. The very cool feature "Did you mean", which i suggested here for a long, long time , works fine, but don't work with special german or french Letters for ex. ä, ü , ö, Ä, Ü, Ö, ß or á è.
You search for: Maiakäfer (Beetle) and phpdig say: Did you mean: Maikafer. (the word is: Maikäfer)
I think there is no solution for this problem, becuase the keywords in database have no special german or french Letters, in database the keyword is: Maikafer and not Maikäfer.

3. I have translate all locale de-language.php from 1.6.5 to 1.8.0 in german, but it was not include in 1.8.3 only as contributions?
Sorry, but i have no time to translate in every version from the beginning. I translate again all to 1.8.3 the next weeks, but it is my last time.

for German user: Die deutsche Version für 1.8.3 werde ich nächste Woche hochladen, eventuell können andere mal dafür sorgen, daß diese eingebaut wird, weil es nervig ist in jeder Version alles neu zu übersetzen. Und auf einer deutschen Website kann man keine englischen Begriffe anbieten, das sieht billig aus.

Greeting Roland
Rolandks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2004, 08:56 AM   #2
Charter
Head Mole

For 1: I'll check into it.

For 2: $phpdig_string_subst and $phpdig_words_chars would need to be redefined.

For 3: It was for 1.8.1 but the release was 1.8.3. I do not have time to translate all the language packs either.

for German user: Es war für 1.8.1, aber die Freigabe war 1.8.3. Ich habe nicht Zeit für alle Sprachenübersetzungen auch.
Responses are offered on a voluntary if/as time is available basis, no guarantees. Double posting or bumping threads will not get your question answered any faster. No support via PM or email, responses not guaranteed. Thank you for your comprehension.
Charter is offline   Reply With Quote