PhpDig.net

Go Back   PhpDig.net > PhpDig Forums > Troubleshooting

Old 02-05-2006, 01:26 AM   #1
aladdin610
Green Mole

Arrow Results-In-Pairs Template Problems

Hello,

I have PhpDig running on my own private server which is running OS X 1.4...so I don't have to FTP anything to upload to the server. Well, I have PhpDig running pretty good and I wanted to change the template around. So, in Dreamweaver, I opened the phpdig.html template and just resaved that file...I'm a "save-addict." LOL. When I went to the browser to do a test search, the results template was screwed up and it showed results in pairs...for example:

1. Result number one
2. Result number two

2. Result number two
3. Result number three

3. Result number three
4. Result number four

...etc...

So, I tried to "undo" everything that I had done since opening the file...but I hadn't done anything, really. All I did was resaved the file. So, I redownloaded the PhpDig files and replaced the "resaved" phpdig.html template file with the one I redownloaded. When I went to the browser to do another test search, the problems were fixed. The results were just how they should be and nothing was messed up.

This is really frustrating because I can't create a template page without having the results template crap out. I need help on determining what is going on here and how to solve this.

Thanks!
aladdin610 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2006, 04:02 PM   #2
aladdin610
Green Mole

Similar problem...

I am having the same problem as this post: http://www.phpdig.net/forum/showthread.php?t=2191 but I tried doing what was suggested and the results are still coming up weird.

I'm running PhpDig v.1.8.8, MySQL Client Version 5.0.10, PHP Version 5.0.4.
aladdin610 is offline   Reply With Quote