View Single Post
Old 02-21-2004, 06:33 AM   #11
mlerch@mac.com
Green Mole

Ok... good that we have figured that one out. Still there is a problem as I have just found out. I really don't know what I am supposed to expect when spidering a site. What exactly should happen when I click the Dig This ! button. Is it supposed to hang there at the page indicating that a new page (spider.php) is loading, or is it supposed to load spider.php and basically print the spidering process back into the page, entry by entry, by entry? For me I click the button and it just hangs. I am going to let it run now for an hour or two and see if it is going to pop over to the spider.php page and start the indexing process. Is there any way to change the code so that I can watch the progress of the indexing? Please advise. Thank you.

Mr. L

Maybe it has nothing to do with the htaccess protection at all, but it has something to do with the vHost itself? Could that be it? Have there been any other reports that the PhpDig form pages simply "hangs" and does not proceed to the spider.php page after pressing the Dig This ! button? Please advise.
mlerch@mac.com is offline   Reply With Quote