View Single Post
Old 10-04-2006, 09:21 AM   #1
lochie1979
Green Mole

Exclamation Urgent: Lots of problems please help

Hi, I just installed this script for a client which worked great back when I used to use it. Now, when I installed it everything went smooth. When I add an URI to index all that shows up on the next page is..

Spidering in progress... [Stop spider]
SITE : http://www.scotict.com/
Exclude paths :
- @NONE@

Wait...

And then nothing else happens. If I try to use the search page, I get the following errors..

Warning: mb_ereg_replace() [function.mb-ereg-replace]: mbregex compile err: premature end of char-class in /websites/LinuxPackage02/sc/ot/ic/scotict.com/public_html/search/libs/search_functions.php on line 176

Warning: mb_ereg_replace() [function.mb-ereg-replace]: mbregex compile err: premature end of char-class in /websites/LinuxPackage02/sc/ot/ic/scotict.com/public_html/search/libs/search_functions.php on line 177

Warning: mb_ereg_replace() [function.mb-ereg-replace]: mbregex compile err: premature end of char-class in /websites/LinuxPackage02/sc/ot/ic/scotict.com/public_html/search/libs/search_functions.php on line 178

Warning: mb_ereg_replace() [function.mb-ereg-replace]: mbregex compile err: premature end of char-class in /websites/LinuxPackage02/sc/ot/ic/scotict.com/public_html/search/libs/search_functions.php on line 179

PHP info can be found at www.scotict.com/phpinfo.php
lochie1979 is offline   Reply With Quote