Thread: sponsored links
View Single Post
Old 04-29-2004, 07:03 AM   #10
alivin70
Orange Mole

Quote:
Originally posted by RaGe
For one Alvin, hats off to you, you're did a great job on the example engine listed above. Theres tons of banner systems like PhPbanners out there, the delima is you're the only person i've seen thusfar that has produced something similar to Google Adwords which is "exactly" what i need. I have DynAds and Adbanners both and neither of them do what i want.

Thanks RaGe
We are working hard to customize Phpdig, adding new features and correcting bugs.

Quote:
Originally posted by RaGe
Both DynAds and PhPBanners "can" deliver text banners which are activated by keywords, but DynAds want to deliver it only with an image, and PhPbanners wont deliver ads with a text link AND a description the way yours does. With this in mind, and with it also in mind that you appear to have developed your code yourself, it seems you hold the key to my completing my project.

If you can make your code, deliver multiple keyword ads per page, in the format that is shown on your example website, and if such can be controlled by some simple means, i will pay you for a copy of the code
You're welcome
alivin70 is offline   Reply With Quote