View Single Post
Old 04-04-2008, 10:32 AM   #8
W_Adel096
Green Mole

Well, we knew this was going to happen, no one cry please lmao. I am going to go ahead and move on. This place is dead and none of my cries for help have been answer, doesn't even look like anyone tried. At any rate, I at least hope that some of you hovering ghosts out there are helped by the little adventure I've posted. I've found out that Windows 2003, as well as every other version of windows, comes with an Index Server. This Index Server will index everything on your computer, including the IIS webserver. I think I am going to go down a different route than PHPDig, in that I am going to start looking for a way to query that index list from a HTML document and repost that information. It sounds like it can be down from the research I've done, but I can't quite find out how to do it. I think it is going to require me to write a .idc and .htx file, the .idc to query the database, and the .htx to make the .idc info into HTML format. This is where it starts to fall apart. I don't know how to write either of those files, I have an idea, and have tried to no avail. It is very hard to find a good tutorial for writing either of them as well.

So, good luck to all of you nameless faces out there that don't want to log in and offer any kind of advice, or even a "Hey, I don't know how to help but, good luck trying." I hope you can get PHPDig to work for you. I really wish that this was still supported, because it was just what I needed, and I was so close to getting it to work.
W_Adel096 is offline   Reply With Quote