PhpDig.net

PhpDig.net (http://www.phpdig.net/forum/index.php)
-   Mod Submissions (http://www.phpdig.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=24)
-   -   New admin panel is here! (http://www.phpdig.net/forum/showthread.php?t=582)

manfred 02-28-2004 03:17 AM

New admin panel is here!

Hi

Here is new panel with new functionalities. Maybe you find it useful also. Please send a note if it does not work - only tested with WinXP and Apache.

Installation:
- unzip to your PhpDig folder
- change config.php as follows (replace in language " with ')
PHP Code:

$phpdig_language 'en'

You can add new features easily by copying form sections in index.php and check corresponding value from config.php.

Have fun!
-m-

EDIT: Attachment removed. See below for newer attachment - version 0.9b dated 29/02/04.

manfred 02-29-2004 11:56 AM

I made a page for this where you can see a picture and download the latest version. I didn't put a download link because you can get the latest directly from main page.

What do you think of this?

Main page

Picture

-m-

Charter 03-01-2004 08:38 AM

>> What do you think of this?

Hi. Haven't had a chance to view the code, but the screenshot looks very user friendly. :)

Charter 03-01-2004 11:48 AM

EDIT: Attachment removed. See below for newer attachment - version 1.0 dated 09/03/04.

Charter 03-11-2004 10:52 PM

EDIT: Attachment removed. See below for newer attachment - version 1.1 dated 16/03/04.

Konstantine 03-12-2004 12:27 PM

Little bug in new admin panel

Hi over there!

Little bug in admin panel, doesn't work changing language, cause in config.php used double quotes, but trying to change with single.

change in config.php:

PHP Code:

$phpdig_language "en"// cs, da, de, en, es, fr, gr, it, nl, no, pt, ru 

on

PHP Code:

$phpdig_language 'en'// cs, da, de, en, es, fr, gr, it, nl, no, pt, ru 

------

Another one, if server configured to add slashes, changing won't work. To make it work, needs to change file config_set.php:

PHP Code:

function replacer($search,$replace){    

$search stripslashes($search);

$replace stripslashes($replace);

$filename="../includes/config.php";

Now it works (for me :) )

Konstantine 03-12-2004 01:00 PM

Windows-1251 and language change

Won't work corrent untill you make changes in libs/htmlmetas.php, line 5:

PHP Code:

$phpdig_language_array = array('cs''da''de''en''es''fr''gr''it''nl''no''pt''ru'); 

---
Have a nice day :)

Konstantine 03-13-2004 07:37 AM

showing correct default number of index depth

in index.php:

code:

PHP Code:

<?php
//select list for the depth limit of spidering
for($i 0$i <= SPIDER_MAX_LIMIT$i++) {
    print 
"\t<option value=\"$i\" selected>$i</option>\n";
?>

changing on:

PHP Code:

<?php
//select list for the depth limit of spidering
for($i 0$i <= SPIDER_MAX_LIMIT$i++) {
    if(
$i!=SPIDER_DEFAULT_LIMIT)
        print 
"\t<option value=\"$i\">$i</option>\n";
    else
        print 
"\t<option value=\"$i\" selected>$i</option>\n";
?>

manfred 03-16-2004 01:42 PM

Hi

Thanks for pointing these out. You are the first one who has responded in any way!

New version 1.1 is now available from my web page with corrections. And there is some new features added also.

Keep posting any odds you can find :D

-m-

P.S. Charter can you update that attachment - again?!

Charter 03-25-2004 06:48 PM

1 Attachment(s)
FYI: Previous admin panel attachments removed - version 1.1 dated 16/03/04 attached below.

jerrywin5 03-25-2004 06:48 PM

Really cool!

None of the "Clean..." buttons or the "Statistics" buttons work for me on Firefox. I love the idea of confirmation though. It would be nice to include delete confirmation when deleting a site from the list of sites. There could even be a check box setting next to the "Delete site" button and you could use JS to use confirmation on deletes based on the value of the check box. That way, users can quickly change the setting based upon what they are doing.

I can see where a ton of other configuration settings could be added as well. Personally, I'd like to see a separate page from the index page for setting configuration settings. Changing settings and managing indexing seem like two different tasks to me. With the addition of even more configuration settings, the index would start to become more complicated.

ikbenivo 03-29-2004 10:10 PM

I'm using the first version. Can you please tell me what has changed in version 1.1?

manfred 04-20-2004 09:40 AM

Hi

Thanks for using my mod. Please see previous posts where is link to my web pages - there is always latest info.

Manfred

konare 04-22-2004 12:46 PM

I just configured it, and I like the changes to the admin site. I will definitely keep it, thanks for sharing it.

manfred 05-13-2004 01:39 PM

Updated version available from here.

This has now new login/logoff system integrated + some other enhancements and options.

Any comments or requests?

- manfred -