PDA

View Full Version : empty results

andy_pandy
03-08-2004, 02:50 AM
On my results page I get some normal results, but also some showing a 100% match but blank ie no text at all? Any ideas.

I had to create a links page for phpig to follow as my index page has javascript links which couldn't be spidered. Is it anything to do with that?

ps Installed perfectly and was up and running in a hour. Superb bit of software!!!!!

:D :D :D

Charter
03-08-2004, 09:44 AM
Hi andy_pandy, and welcome to PhpDig.net!

Perhaps this (http://www.phpdig.net/showthread.php?postid=1805#post1805) post might help.

andy_pandy
03-09-2004, 01:38 AM
Thanks Charter. Am still getting

after deleting some uneaded entries but I'll continue to search through the 'spider' table, now I know where to look.

Charter
03-09-2004, 10:03 AM
Hi. It might be better to just start over, as it sounds like things are out of sync. To start over, click the delete button without selecting a site, then delete the sites from the admin panel, then click the clean dictionary link to empty the keywords table (might be faster to use shell to empty this table) and then empty the logs table from phpMyAdmin or shell.

andy_pandy
03-10-2004, 02:19 AM
Thanks Charter
Used phpMyAdmin to empty those tables, re-spidered and hey presto, no empty results.