PDA

View Full Version : locked sites, why?

Freddie
12-24-2003, 11:18 AM
why a site could appear *locked*?

Charter
12-24-2003, 01:21 PM
Hi. A site can remain locked if the spidering process ends prematurely. To unlock a site go to the admin panel, pick a locked site, click the update button, and then click the unlock link.

roger
05-17-2004, 08:04 PM
Tried that, many times but it doesn't unlock???

Roger

vinyl-junkie
05-17-2004, 08:09 PM
Here's another way to unlock then. Go directly into your database using phpMyAdmin, or whatever. Update the sites table, making sure that the field called locked has a value of zero in it.

roger
05-17-2004, 09:28 PM
Thanks

I've done that but it a bit of a chore. I have posed the question " how do I get the link to work" in another reply - I think to you, so I hope someone will have an answer.

I'm about to transfer files from my local 1.8 version to my 1.6 remote server - that may clear it up - on the other hand it may screw lots of things up. :)

roger
05-19-2004, 07:28 AM
Yeap that screwed it up OK, no results on a search, which I've asked fro help with , but have reinstalled version 1.6. from scratch.

Haven't locked a site yet so don't know how that will work out. I'll be carefull not to crash the thing and resort to a manual database value change for now if I do!.

It's all getting a bit much for now.

:bang:

Bye