PDA

View Full Version : have the ears

rAdoN
12-30-2004, 06:53 PM
some ppl - why so hard to follow help - why help with no listen :bang:

vinyl-junkie
12-30-2004, 07:11 PM
some ppl - why so hard to follow help - why help with no listen :bang:
It's just easier to post a question in the forum than it is to search the archives for the answer. :rolleyes:

rAdoN
12-30-2004, 07:20 PM
even after answer a question - some ppl - no listen

why forum - who want to answer all day - no money

vinyl-junkie
12-30-2004, 07:30 PM
I'm sure you can very easily see the frustration reflected in some posts where the response is simply a link to the thread where the question was first asked and answered.

Personally, I try to check the archives to the best of my ability before I post a question in this or any other forum. Perhaps I am a rare breed. :D

All you can do, I think, is to gently encourage people to seek out the answers first before they ask their questions.

rAdoN
12-30-2004, 07:37 PM
661 post - why you help free

vinyl-junkie
12-30-2004, 07:55 PM
Now, this is probably going to sound pretty corny but I help just because I like phpdig and I want to see it stay around for a while.

I tried several other website search engines, some free, some that cost me money, and for one reason or another they just weren't what I wanted. After searching Google many times for something better, I decided to look one more time and found phpdig. It was so easy to setup, I couldn't believe it.

After asking for some help in customizing the look and feel of my search page, I decided to give back to the phpdig community by helping whenever I could.

rAdoN
12-30-2004, 11:16 PM
ok i understand - you are nice for help - ciao