PDA

View Full Version : Look who made EUR 203,00

Charter
09-07-2004, 09:18 PM
View it while it is still available via eBay: http://cgi.ebay.de/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=5118409935

Anyone want to contact the new 'lucky' owner?

BTW, eBay has an 'informative' message; here are some highlights (the 'blah, blah' inserted to reduce the girth of the message):

(blah, blah) eBay does not buy or sell any items; we act only as a venue (blah, blah) we neither see nor inspect any items that are offered for sale on the site (blah, blah) specific procedures (blah, blah) Digital Millennium Copyright Act (blah, blah) encourage you to join our VeRO Program (blah, blah) advantage of its benefits (blah, blah) download a copy of our Notice of Claimed Infringement (blah, blah) sign and send it back to us (blah, blah) time is of the essence (blah, blah) once we have received your (blah, blah) we can remove the referenced listing (blah, blah) we look forward to receiving from you a completed (blah, blah)

Huh?

rotti
09-16-2004, 11:58 PM
Anyone want to contact the new 'lucky' owner?
Hello Charter, I'm the lucky one who bought ... congratulations are welcome ... ;) the important domain "www.diesuchmaschine.com" including logos - this means in german something equivalent to www.TheSearchengine.com. Not too bad or ? :)

best regards
Rott(we)i(ler)

Traveller
09-21-2004, 08:57 AM
Hi rotti,

so then good luck :banana: to Rottweil (??) from Herrenberg.

Best Regards
Traveller
(www.zusammenaufreisen.de)

rotti
09-21-2004, 09:51 AM
Hi Traveller,

thank you very much :)

ps :
'to Rottweil'
not exactly, I'm sitting in the lovely Rhineland

best wishes from Düsseldorf to Herrenberg

Rott(we)i(ler)